Lachlan’s Story “Inspiring others to help make a difference”
Lachlan Hornery, son to Percy and Sandra and brother to Derran, Randall and Que lost his battle with cancer in 2008. Loc left behind wife Sonya and 5 beautiful children. Whilst Loc was fighting the terrible disease he stated he would do everything he could to help and try and make a difference for others suffering the same pain.
The Hornery family vowed to honour Loc’s wish and work tirelessly to continue to support the Lachlan Hornery Trust Fund held with Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.
4ULOC Facts and Figures
- Over $200K has been donated to RBWH since 2009
- Used to aid care and comfort of cancer patients and their families at RBWH and Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital
- Two Mine Compliant Pink Trucks for hire $25 per hour donated to RBWH Foundation
- 4ULOC Bottled Water $1 per bottle sold donated to RBWH Foundation
- 4U2 Concert 50% of proceeds donated to RBWH Foundation
- The Pink Trucks available to attend community functions to raise awareness
Lachlan Hornery 1972-2008
“When you lose somebody very close to you, it makes us all realise that life is precious and just how greedy we have been by not donating to help people who are suffering from this disease,” Percy Hornery
How U Can Support 4ULOC
- Donate to Lachlan Hornery Trust Fund
- Purchase 4ULOC Bottled Water, donating $1 per bottle sold to RBWH
- Hire one of our mine compliant trucks
- Find out how your company can be involved in driving the initiative
- Enquire about your company logo on The Pink Trucks
- Purchase some of our fantastic “4ULOC” Merchandise
- Become a sponsor of Moranbah’s annual 4U2 Concert
22nd August 2017
Click on link to view 2017 Bar H Grazing Bull Sale Catalogue. Online Bull ...